MISSION, VISION, AND VALUES
Colegio Internacional Ausiàs March is a private educational institution with the objective of educating and training open-minded, autonomous and critical individuals with a solid intellectual and values training to enable them to meet the challenges of an increasingly globalised world, offering an adequate emotional support at the School as the fundamental basis of the Educational project.
With the objective of creating a specific model of an “Ausiàs March” student and continuing to be a benchmark school in the Valencian Community, a suitable context will be promoted, with the ultimate goal of satisfying all members of the education community (students, families, and both teaching and non-teaching staff). This will be achieved through the development of the Educational Project, the creation of an optimal organisational structure, and the establishment of policies that favour the personal and professional development of all of employees.
Colegio Internacional Ausiàs March is characterised by:
A) Its dynamic and innovative character, focused on being at the forefront of the latest methodologies, encouraging the use of new technologies applied to education.
B) An English immersion programme through which our students attain an excellent command of the language, allowing them to obtain prestigious external qualifications from the University of Cambridge. The model of language learning at the school is complemented by the obligation to take French or German at Secondary and Baccalaureate levels.
C) A commitment to quality education through the implementation and development of management systems aimed at continuous improvement and in line with internationally accepted models.
D) Curriculum Internationalisation, proposing the following actions in this regard:
- Study abroad programmes for students and teachers.
- Participation in international projects with other institutions.
- Incorporation of international programmes: International Baccalaureate
- Development of a large multilingual project.
- Scholarship agreements with foreign universities for our students.
E) The development of an Educational Model that promotes as values:
- Respect for others regardless of their race, gender, ideology or beliefs.
- Respect for one’s own body, through specific programmes aimed at developing good habits for healthy lifestyles.
- Responsibility and tolerance when part of a group.
- A culture of effort and the development of intellectual curiosity.
- Awareness of belonging to an increasingly global world that demands respect and knowledge of other cultures as well as the acquisition of basic skills that allows communication with them.
- Encourage formal education and appropriate social habits.
- Instil respect for the environment, equipment and facilities of the school.
- Development of students’ self-confidence.
F) A social commitment through taking part in volunteering projects with the aim of raising awareness, educating and involving the whole educational community.
G) A responsible attitude towards the environment, developing policies to preserve the natural environment and fostering attitudes that favour the achievement of these goals among all members of the educational community.